General Campground Rules
Campground rules are provided to campers upon check-in. Vista Recreation, in a partnership agreement with TVA, provide these facilities for your convenience and enjoyment. The successful operation of this area depends on your cooperation and compliance of the following:
• You must be 21 years old or older to reserve a cabin.
• Visitors must register at the office/store.
• Cabins are designated as single units. A maximum of 5 people are allowed per cabin.
• Each cabin may have up to 2 vehicles. Visitor car tags may be purchased for $8 at the office.
• Check-in time is 3:00 PM; Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
• Visitors are permitted between the hours of 7:00 AM and 10:00 PM.
• Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
• Campfires must be contained in metal fire rings. All firewood must be pre-cut and not include construction debris or pallets. No out-of-county firewood is allowed to be brought into the campground. Do not cut, damage, or drive nails into trees. Please do not burn trash in fire rings.
• Observe posted speed limit signs throughout the campground.
• Alcoholic beverages and fireworks are not permitted on TVA property.
• Online reservations require a 2-night minimum stay.
* No trailers allowed in cabin area.
Cabin #3 is pet friendly. Cabin #1 and #2 do not allow pets.
Campers who are disruptive, intoxicated, or behaving in an obscene or profane manner will be reported to the TVA Police, asked to vacate the premises without reimbursement, and will be subject to a ban from a facility operated by Vista Recreation in a partnership agreement with the Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA).