General Campground Rules
RRM, Inc., in a partnership agreement with Roland Cooper State Park, provide these facilities for your convenience and enjoyment. State Park rules apply to the cabins. The successful operation of this area depends on your cooperation and compliance of the following:
• Check-out time is 11 AM and check-in time is 3:00 PM.
• The park is open from 6 AM until sunset. Facilities are for registered guest use only. All visitors must stop at the entrance office before entering. All vehicles including visitors, must display a parking pass to the park in the campground.
• Cabins sleep 4-6 persons.
• No pets allowed inside the cabins except in the pet friendly cabins.
• Maximum 2 vehicles per site. If needed, overflow parking is available ($5 fee per additional vehicle).
• Performing vehicle maintenance at the campground or adjacent area is prohibited.
• Golf carts are permitted for use by RRM/TVA authorized personnel only. Motorized scooters are only allowed for those individuals with mobility impairment. Bicycles, skateboards, or scooter riding is prohibited from dusk to dawn. Safety helmets should be worn.
• No smoking allowed in the cabins.
• Campfires must be contained in metal fire rings. All firewood must be pre-cut and not include construction debris or pallets. Firewood logs cannot be longer than 18 inches. Chainsaws are prohibited. Do not cut, damage, or drive nails into trees. Please do not burn trash in fire rings. All campfires must be extinguished prior to leaving your site.
• Outside clothes lines are prohibited.
• Metal detector use is not permitted in the park.
• You must be 21 years old to reserve a cabin.
• Children are to supervised at all times.
• Swimming is not allowed in the park.
• Observe posted speed limit signs throughout the park.
• All trash is to be deposited in appropriate dumpsters for recyclable and non-recyclable items. Please give aluminum cans to staff members. Please double bag fish debris and dispose in the trash depositories located at the boat ramp.
• No fish cleaning inside or near cabins. There is a fishing station located beside the camp store.
• Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM. Be a good neighbor. Loud noise, music, or generators are not permitted during this time. Disruptive campers may be asked to vacate the campground without reimbursement. Thank you for your cooperation.