General Campground Rules
RRM, Inc., in a partnership agreement with Lake Guntersville State Park, provide these facilities for your convenience and enjoyment. State Park rules apply to the cabins. The successful operation of this area depends on your cooperation and compliance of the following:
• Check-in time is between 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM. If unable to arrive between those hours, please contact the campground Hosts at 256-505-6608 to make arrangements.
• The entrance gate is provided for your security. Only registered campers are allowed in the park after closing hours.
• Online reservations require a 2-night minimum stay.
• No smoking allowed in the cabins.
• With the exception of the one pet friendly cabin, pets are not allowed in the cabins.
• Firearms or fireworks of any type are prohibited.
• You must be 21 years old to reserve a cabin.
• All trash is to be deposited in the provided dumpsters.
• Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM. Disruptive campers may be asked to vacate the campground without reimbursement.
• Golf carts are not permitted for guest use, unless operated by a park volunteer with proof of state tag registration, and when applicable, have a visible ADA placard on the cart.