Fort Tuthill County Campground is located in Fort Tuthill County Park and offers an abundance of activities to include:
• Three different trail systems: The Highlands Trail, Soldiers Trail, and The Bridge Trail.
• Fort Tuthill Bike Park offers flow trails (beginner, intermediate and advanced), a tot track, and a return trail available for riders. Park hours are dawn to dusk, and is free to the public.
• Flagstaff Adventure Extreme is adjacent to the Park.
• Fort Tuthill Disc Golf Course is an 18-hole disc golf course that is free and open to the public. The course is located in the southeast corner of Fort Tuthill County Park.
• Fort Tuthill County Park is the home of the Coconino County Fair, on Labor Day weekend. The Military Museum and the Model Railroad Club are in the park. The Pepsi Amphitheater where concerts are held under the stars, with a wide range of artists. There are stables and an equestrian center. Ramadas may be rented in the Park by contacting the County.
Nearby on Lake Mary Road, other attractions include:
• Trailhead for Sandy's Canyon that is best suited for hiking or horse backing.
• The Pit for the rock climbers.
• Upper and Lower Lake Mary Day Use Areas offer fishing, water skiing, paddle boarding, or just relaxing on the beach or enjoying a picnic under the Ramada.