General Campground Rules
Campground rules are provided to campers upon check-in. Failure to follow all rules and policies set forth by Coconino County Park and Recreation (CCPR), and/or Fort Tuthill County Campground operated by Recreation Resource Management (RRM), may result in eviction or removal from park. No refunds will be provided. Users of CCPR, including Fort Tuthill County Campground operated by RRM, are financially liable for any damage caused by their use, or by the actions of their guests, events, or activities. The successful operation of this area depends on your cooperation and compliance of the following:
• Sites in the campground are able to be reserved, or are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please ensure sites are not reserved before occupying a site.
• Site must be occupied on the first night of the reservation or the reservation will be forfeited with no refunds. Saving sites is not permitted.
• Unattended camping vehicles and equipment cannot be left at a site unless fees are paid. Rented campsites must have a camping unit present to show the site is taken.
• No more than 2 camping units are allowed per site; one RV or two tents per site.
• Camping is permitted at designated (numbered) sites only. A maximum of 8 people are allowed per campsite.
• All vehicles, including visitors, must display a parking pass in order to park in the campground. A maximum of 2 vehicles are allowed per campsite (if space permits); second vehicle pays an additional fee.
• Vehicle maintenance and/or mechanic work (e.g. oil changing, engine repair, etc.) are prohibited on park property.
• Motorcycles, ATV’s, and UTV’s being operated on park property must be registered and insured, and must have functioning spark arresters. These vehicles may only be operated on designated roadways; they are not permitted on park
trails. All drivers are required to possess the appropriate license endorsements.
• The maximum camping stay is 21 consecutive days.
• Check in time is 2:00 PM or later, and check-out time is 11:00 AM. If late checking out, a day use fee will apply.
• Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM. Disruptive campers may be asked to vacate the campground without reimbursement. Please turn off any music, generators, or disruptive lighting by 10:00 PM.
• No generators larger than 10 kw are allowed.
• No Amplified Sound.
• Glass containers are prohibited.
• Offensive or disruptive behavior (including, but not limited to, loud music, barking dogs, loud conversations, profanity, intoxication, illegal drug use, etc.) is prohibited.
• Picnic tables, fire pits, boulders, or logs may not be moved. If moved, the credit card on file will be charged a fee of $75.00.
• All litter and trash must be placed in trash receptacles. Please keep a clean campsite and do not attract wildlife to the campground. Please place appropriate recyclables in appropriate recycle bins.
• Campfires must be contained in metal fire rings. Keep your campfire low at all times. Fire wood must fit in fire pit. No overhanging wood. All firewood must be pre-cut and not include construction debris or pallets. Do not cut, damage, or
drive nails into trees. Please do not burn trash in fire rings. Campfires are prohibited when fire restrictions are put into place due to fire danger conditions. Fires must be completely out when leaving your site or retiring for the night. Cold to
• No projectiles permitted in campground (e.g. bb guns, bows and arrows, sling shots, etc.)
• Firearms and weapons must be under lock and key, and may not be visible at all times.
• Observe the speed limit of 10 mph, or lower if posted, throughout the campground.