• Our Day Use Area offers a sandy beach and swim area with picnic tables, grills, and facilities onsite.
• The countryside offers numerous sightseeing adventures, museums, and antique shopping. One beautiful attraction that is found at Loyston Point is the Hemlock Bluff National Recreational Trails. It is named for the prominence of hemlocks in the hardwood forest that the trail traverses.
• Loyston Point offers a General Store with most grocery items, firewood, propane, and other essentials.
* Loyston Point also offers kayak, paddle boat and paddleboard rentals
* On site cornhole boards available for campers use.