• Recreation activities in the area include fishing, boating, canoeing, kayaking, and 3 Day Use Areas.
• Guided river rafting and guided trout fishing nearby.
• Bristol Motor Speedway is only a few miles away.
• Bird watching is a popular activity, with the bald eagle a big attraction.
• The oldest Town in Tennessee, Jonesborough, is about 30 minutes away.
• There is volleyball, badminton, basketball, firewood, ice, live bait, a fully stocked camp store, and canoe and kayak rentals available at the campground.